RV Parking Permits
Recreational Vehicles Temporary Overnight Parking Permits Online (RVTOPP)
|RECREATIONAL VEHICLES as defined by the La Verne Municipal Code. (Mobile home, recreational vehicle, trailer or boat) Recreational vehicle owners will be authorized to obtain a temporary overnight parking permit(s) for a duration not to exceed six nights in a calendar month. These six exceptions in a calendar month can be utilized by the resident/RV owner to either prepare for or unpack from a trip. The RV must park adjacent to the applicant’s property. The permit issued for recreational vehicles shall be of unique design to distinguish it from any other temporary overnight parking permit. These shall be available at the Police Department’s reception counter or purchased on-line for recording purposes.|
|CONDITIONS OF USE|
|You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a RVTOPP:|
1. Length of time the RVTOPP will be needed (not to exceed 6 days).
2. Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
3. Address where the vehicle will be parked.
4. A telephone number where you can be reached (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE RVTOPP).
5. Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE RVTOPP).
6. A valid Visa or Mastercard (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE RVTOPP).
|PURCHASE A RVTOPP|
|Residents needing long-term overnight parking may apply for an annual overnight parking permit. Please contact the Records Bureau at the La Verne Police Department, at (909) 596-1913. Records office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed weekends and holidays).|
|RV's parked on the street between the hours of 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. for more than 30 minutes without a valid temporary or annual overnight parking permit are subject to citation.|